1. What is a tile?
Simply, it is a baked piece of ‘clay’.
2. Is there different type of tiles?
Yes of course, based upon making process, the tile is differed.
3. Which are the different types of tiles available in the market?
Based upon the making process tiles can be differentiated into three
4. What is a Ceramic Tile?
Ceramic tiles are made from natural clay that is mixed with water and
moulded. A Glaze(Liquid Glass) will be added to the surface of the tile to help protect it
from water and scratches, and then fire the clay in a kiln to harden it
5. Is Ceramic tile good for flooring purpose?
It is not suggested to use ceramic tiles for flooring purpose
6. Is Ceramic tile good for outdoor purpose?
Even-though it is not suggestable to use Ceramic tiles for outdoor
purpose; some tiles which is water -resistant by adding the higher- end glaze can be used
7. What is a Porcelain Tile?
Porcelain tiles is made from very thin clay that fired in high
temperature makes it more durable and denser.
8. Is Porcelain tile good for flooring purpose?
The baking process of Porcelain Tiles ensures the water absorption rate
equals or less than 0.5%. Hence,it’s good for flooring. Moreover, the modern technology
transforms porcelain tiles for easy to clean and more versatile than it has ever been.
9. Is Porcelain Tile good for outdoor purpose?
Yes, the water and heat resistant capacity of Porcelain Tiles helps it
to survive the micro and macro environmental factors
10. What is a Vitrified Tile?
The clay is densified by the process of vitrification with Quartz,
Feldspar and Silica.
11. What makes vitrified tiles so compatible with indoor and outdoor?
It is strong, water resistant, non- porous, stain resistant, dense and
12. Which are the different forms of Vitrified Tiles?
- Soluble Sault (Nano)
- Double Charged
- Full Body
13. Is Soluble Sault Vitrified tiles (nano) good for outdoor purpose?
No, It is not preferable for outdoor laying
14. Is Soluble Sault Vitrified (nano) good for indoor floor?
Yes, Soluble Sault commonly called nano tiles is good for indoor
flooring and it is the economical one among all vitrified body tiles
15. Which are the most suitable tiles for High Trafficking areas?
Double Charged and Full body vitrified tiles are highly durable and
dense tiles hence they are the most suitable ones for high trafficking areas
16. Which are the tiles suggestable for Shopping Malls and Hospitals
These are the high trafficking areas where always time crowded. So
Double Charged and Full Body Tiles are suggestable for these place
17. What is a Glazed Vitrified Tile?
Glazed Vitrified Tiles (GVT) are the tiles on those a glaze is coated
which enable it to print any design, colour scheme or texture on it’s surface
18. Can Floor tiles suitable for Wall?
used on walls too. Particularly GVT tiles will
qualitatively improve the outlook of your walls. It gives a stunning experience to your eyes
19. All these tiles are available under the roof ‘Biaza’?
Yes, we are ready to help our customers with any kind of material,
design and size
20. Will Biaza be able to provide different outlook for our wall & floor?
Yes, we can provide different outlook for your wall& floor using
different textures. Digitally printed vitrified tiles making different texture effects as
Wooden, Carving, Matt, Satin&Rustic.
21. Different sized tiles are available with Biaza?
Yes, varying sized materials are available with Biaza. You can purchase
from the small size 8x12 mm to 800x 1600 mm tiles from Biaza.
22. Is Biaza aligned with the current flooring trends?
Biaza always align with that day’s architectural trends. We are having
wooden planks which provide the natural toned wooden effect for your floor. Besides wooden
effectwe are catering theGranite&Marble effect tiles. Big sized slabs with digitally printed
surface which will enrich your floor with stunning effect also along with us. Which all as
the product of current architectural trends and the cutting-edge technology ensures it will
be persistent in future too.
23. How we can order the material from Biaza?
You can order the material through the website/ e-mail/ our executives
or the nearest BIAZA dealer where you would be directed
24. What are the benefits if you are getting the dealership of Biaza?
- We are offering good quality international standard tiles on reasonable price
- Digitalised platforms will ensure the delivery and after sales support efficiently
- Good offers for sales promotion through architects and builders
- Supports the dealers for sales promotion through different Social Media Platforms
- The queries will be redirected to dealers’ point
25. How long it takes to deliver the material once we place the order?
Once the payment terms are cleared the material will be delivered within
20 days at your nearest port or your doorstep as per the t&c at the time of order placing
26. Is the Price Change in market affect the order once it placed?
No, the price change in market won’t affect the order which have already
place before the price change. You will get the material on the same price at the time of
placing the order.
27. Is there any option for returning the material?
Yes, you can return the material within 20 calendar days. But the
material should be in proper packed condition. The Purchase Billshould be returned back
along with the material.
28. Who will bear the cost for returning the material?
You will bear the cost of shipping for returning the material
29. How you will be managing complaints after the material delivery?
Even- though the material is in good quality we are ready to help out
our clients if any company complaint is raised. The materials will be insured and if any
breakage is there more than 2% it will be compensated through insurance. If the complaint is
raised after laying the material, our executive will inspect the site then only it will be
compensated according to the company policy
30. Which are the different methods for fixing the tiles?
Tiles can be fixed either by ‘dry method’ or ‘wet method’. In ‘dry
method’ tiles are fixed with Cement and Sand Mortar while in ‘wet method’ modern adhesives
is being used to affix.
31. How we can measure the required quantity of tiles?
Measure the length and breadth for getting the total square footage
and divide the total Square Footage by the Square Foot available in one box. Bear in
mind before ordering the material that most 5-6% will be lost during the installation
process as cutting.